Rules & Regulations
Rules of Entry
DOWNLOAD 2019 Rules of Entry (PDF)
DOWNLOAD 2019 Bull Sale Entry Form (PDF)
entries must be postmarked by Monday, December 3, 2018
DOWNLOAD 2019 Horse Rules of Entry (PDF)
DOWNLOAD 2019 Horse Nomination Form (PDF)
General Rules & Regulations
- All breeds of purebred bulls are eligible to be entered, but a minimum of 30 head per breed must be entered for a sale to proceed. Entry fees will be reimbursed if the minimum number is not met.
- Out of province sale entries are accepted.
- Entries close Monday, December 3, 2018.
- Catalogue photo deadline is January 7, 2019.
- Substitution Deadline is Friday, February 22, 2019 with a $50 substitution fee.
- Sales commission will be determined after expenses and sale proceeds have been determined.
- Century Downs, Calgary, Alberta is the new location for the Calgary Bull Sale.
- Sellers and buyers must coordinate all transportation arrangements and provide the settlement office with details.
- Alberta Cattle Breeders Association is an Agent Only: It is to be clearly understood that the Alberta Cattle Breeders Association is only acting as a medium between the buyer and seller. The Alberta Cattle Breeders Association is not in any way responsible for failure on the part of either party to live up to their obligations, neither does the Alberta Cattle Breeders Association assume any financial obligations to collect or enforce collection of monies between parties, and any legal action taken in exceptional cases, must be between the buyer and seller.
- Reminder – Be sure your insurance policy covers liability for off-farm events.
Entry Deadline | Mon, Dec 3, 2018
Photo Deadline | Mon, Jan 7, 2019
Catalogue Ad Deadline | Mon, Jan 7, 2019
Substitution Deadline | Fri, Feb 22, 2019
Stall Set-up | Sun, March 3, 2019
Weigh-In | Mon, March 4, 2019 (9 am to 4 pm)
Show Nominations | Tues, March 5, 2019 (1 pm)